Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

5 Days With You..

?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ? ??????





You make me so hot, make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous, I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous, you're so good to me
Baby..Baby..
Fify Dayana Binti Subano
I can make you say everything that you never said before
I can make you do anything for me that you never do with another girls
Now...i let you do anything again and again..
Kiss me gently..touch me softly..hold me quickly..
You and me drive into the corner
And kiss without a sound
I want to stay this way forever
Because I love the way you do to me Baby
Every second, every single time
I think of you Baby
5 days honeymoon with you 
Makes me smile, loud, happy, sad plus angry 
You're the best and so amazing
Love you damn much my husband
Thanks for the coming and everything that you do to me Baby 

0 comments:

Post a Comment