Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, July 21, 2011

✿ I Adore You ✿

?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ? ??????


I always knew you’re the best..
The intimates husband that I has..
So cute than all the rest..
The star of my soul and my life..
So many time’s I wished you’d be the only one I want..
You’re the only one that I’m thinking of..
You know that they at the outs there try me..
But believe for me dear..
No matter what you’re will always be my number one..
I adore you girl..
I can’t live without you even one seconds..
You’re my special little husband a.k.a baby..
The ones that makes me crazy..
You take my breath away with everything that you say..
I just wanna be with you..only you..
Cause you’re the girls that I dreams of..
If I could have just one wish..
I would wish to wake up everyday..
To the sound of your breath on my neck..
The warmth of your lips on my cheek..
The touch of your fingers on my skin..
And the feel of your heart beats with me...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling..
With anyone other than you baby..

p/s :: Marry me plezz ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment